Youtube Ab Exercises
Youtube Ab Exercises According to the media, the fitness industry, and every other industry that has to do with reaching out to the masses,
Six packs are the thing to have!
And we have come to expect six packs from those industries.
When we are relaxing at home watching TV shows and we see someone take their shirt off, and they are overweight and don’t have a six pack, it’s not uncommon for at least one person in the room to say, “Ew.” This scenario happens all the time, and most of the time the person saying it doesn’t even have a six pack themselves.
The point of this is that the media, the TV, movies, magazines, and everything else that’s designed for mass consumption, is reorienting our views for what’s normal in our society.
Youtube Ab Exercises
If we listened to the media, everyone on earth would be weak and inferior. Why? Because most people don’t have six pack abs. Don’t believe me? Think of how the media portrays people of power or influence. They almost always have a six pack.
http://www.passion4profession.net PRESENTS: 8 Min Abs Workout, how to have six pack. The workout has been designed to specifically work on the abdominal area.
It can be done by anyone who exercises regularly, both men and women. There are no particular requirements for this module; you just need to know how to properly perform the exercises involved.
Perform this workout every second day (e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri) for at least two weeks. Then you’ll be ready to perform the next level of this workout.
Good Luck to get six pack!
HOW THIS WORKOUT WORKS
1. Working aerobically on your abdominal muscles for over 7 minutes stimulates the capillaries in this area. These in turn increase the blood flow.
2. A greater blood flow means a greater flow of oxygen – and fat only burns in the presence of oxygen.
3. Toned muscles need more calories (kcal) to stay active. Our organism tends to release these calories from the area near the active muscles. So it burns fat in that area.
HOW TO USE THIS WORKOUT
1. The module is designed to work the abdominal area ‘aerobically’. Performing it straight after an aerobic workout (e.g.: running, spinning, swimming or other aerobic activities) will improve the positive effect.
2. Learn the instructions for each exercise of this workout. Ensure you perform exercises properly.
3. Pay attention on the correct breathing while performing the exercises. It is very important and will help you achieve the best results possible.
! NEWS ! FINALLY 8 MINUTES ABS APPLICATION FOR IPHONE/IPOD IT’S NOW AVAIABLE ON ITUNES!
Every warrior in the movie ‘300’ had a six pack and even the Twilight movies show six pack abs almost completely throughout. And that’s just counting the men. Nowadays it’s not uncommon for women celebrities to sport a six pack, too.
That’s because six packs signify power, sexiness and our media is letting us know that having them means that we’re special. We’re not just common; we’re someone to be respected. That is how the media depicts people with six pack abs.
But the truth is, having a six pack is healthy, too.